To maximize the effects of your eye makeup, it is important to understand your eye shape. Lucky if you have almond shaped eyes! Because they are round and narrow, with pointed ends and oval eyes, almond eyes makeup can be very easy. The shape of the eye makes it easy to match with different looks. The eye makeup is what binds our entire look together. When you are getting ready to go out, don’t forget about your eye makeup. Continue reading for more information about how to enhance almond eyes using makeup tips and tricks. Scroll down!
Almond Eyes Makeup Tutorial
Your features are the most important part of makeup. It is always a good idea to have some tricks and techniques to help you create your perfect look.
What you need
- Eye primer
- Eyeshadow palette
- Brush your eyes with eyeshadow
- Eyelash curler
- Nude kohl liner
How to apply makeup for almond-shaped eyes: A step by step tutorial with pictures
You can finish your base before you start your eye make-up. Concealer is a great idea for covering any dark under-eye circles.
Step 1: Prepare Your Eyes
Before applying eye primers like the Smashbox 24-Hour Photo Finish Shadow Primer, make sure you clean your eyes. This helps lock in color and prolongs the life of your eye makeup.
Step 2: Apply a light eyeshadow
To create an even base, sweep a light eyeshadow across your eyes. This step creates depth because it highlights your natural contours and almond-shaped eyes. Any neutral shade can be used from any palette. We’re using M3 from Smashbox’s Full Exposure Palette. This palette has a wide range of shimmer and matte shades that can be used to create dramatic looks or neutral looks.
Step 3: Create a sideways V-shape towards the outer corners
Use a darker shade, such as M6, to contour and define. Make a V-shaped sideways along the upper lash line and crease lines. This will allow you to elongate your eyes and improve their symmetry.
Step 4: Accentuate The Outer Corners Of Your Eyes
Then, highlight the outer corner of your eyes with a dark shimmer color like S7. This will give your eyes some definition. To make your eyes stand out even more, apply the eyeshadow to the outer corners.
Step 5: Finish with Mascara
Two coats of mascara are enough to complete the look.
Tip: To instantly increase the size and brightness of your eyes, you can add a nude waterproof liner to your inner rim. This trick is especially recommended by makeup artists if you have had an early morning and a late night.
This is the final look!
We’ve got some tricks to help you make the most of your beautiful almond-shaped eyes.
Almond Eyes Makeup Tips And Tricks:
- For the perfect winged or cat eye look, this tip will help you: Your wing should follow your waterline to create the flattering flick.
- You can open your eyes by applying your pencil eyeliner to the middle of your lower lid. Blend it outwards to create a smokey eye. This is a much more beautiful way than drawing a straight line all the way around the outside edges.
- To frame everything, a well-groomed brow is essential! A pair of great eyebrows will complement your eye shape and makeup.
- Apply eyeliner only on your top and bottom lashes. It will make your eyes appear smaller.
- You can achieve a simple, everyday look by using medium brown eyeshadows or deep bronze shadows. For a daytime look, complementary colors such as a subtle pink or purple can be used on almond-shaped eyes.
- Applying a cream-colored pencil to your lower eyelids can make your almond eyes appear larger. A medium eyeshadow can also be used to enhance the crease and make your eyes appear wider.
- Curling your lashes can make a huge difference! You need to find an eyelash curler that suits your eye shape. The Tweezerman Innovation ProMaster Lash curler is best for almond eyes. This one will not let your strays escape. It will effortlessly amp up all your lashes in one shot. This mascara is perfect for deep-set eyes and almond skin.
- You can make your almond eyes appear larger by using a shimmery, light eyeshadow at the corners of your eyes. You will look more awake, refreshed, and awake.
- To create the perfect liquid liner wing use a pigmented liners and apply it to the lash line. You can also follow your natural shape. Keep your line thin towards the corners, and increase the thickness towards the corners.