If you are not familiar with how to add a stop on uber then you are at the right place. Uber rides have become the most trending ride nowadays because of the features they provide to their riders. Such as you are in a hurry or maybe you have to pick up your friend, you can do all this by having a ride on uber easily. Keep reading till the end to consume all the details about how to add a stop or multiple stops on Uber. Let’s directly dive into it!
How can you add a Stop on Uber?
We have shared some steps on how to add a stop on uber, that are listed below:
- You have to open the app, to add a single stop to your trip.
- Now, click on the notification that appears on the screen, “Where To?” and after that click the (+) sign which is present on the right side of the page.
- Enter your destination but if you are already in the middle of your ride then you can open your passenger app. Now, you can check your ride details.
- You can see your added destination.
- Click on the “Add or Change.”
- Again, a + sign appears on the screen, just click on it to add your stop.
Can you add Multiple Stops on Uber?
Yes, you can add multiple stops on uber, usually uber permits you to add more than two stops at every ride. You can add your next stop while you are on the way and your uber driver will reach there. You can also add your next ride before you start your first ride.
However, you have to add your desired stop in the uber app, and you can ask your uber driver to make a stop without adding it to the uber app, which is not the right thing to do with a driver. Most people have a query that how much does it cost to add a stop on uber? Surely, your fare will increase as you add more stops on Uber. Uber will show you all the fare details before you confirm your destination. The method of adding fares by Uber works in two ways: Uber calculates fare rates depending on the length of the ride in miles. And the total approximate time to reach your destination.
What is the process to add a stop before your trip?
It is good to add a stop before starting your trip. The benefit of doing it is that you have the total fare rate in front of you before starting your ride. And in this way, you can easily decide whether you want to take the ride or not. Furthermore, Uber drivers can also have a look at your desired destination length, so that they can decide whether they want to take your trip or not. Follow up with the steps shared below to add a stop on uber:
- Firstly, open the uber app.
- Secondly, click on the “Where To?” option.
- Thirdly, click on the +sign on the right side of the destination option. After that, a second destination will appear on the screen.
- Fourthly, you must put your address where you want to stop.
- Enter your desired destination.
- You can erase stops by just clicking on the “X” icon.
How you can add a stop during your trip:
You can add a stop during your ride by following the simple steps that we have shared below:
- First, open your Uber App, and in the main interface, you will see the live trip tracking.
- At the bottom of your app screen, you will have all the details of your ride.
- Now, you can click on “Change or Add” next to your entered destination.
- When you have chosen your destination, then click the plus sign to add a stop.
- Next, you have to click on “Update” to confirm it.
- It is the best way to notify your driver about your ride.
To add a new stop, you have to click on the plus icon which is placed next to your destination and so on if you want to add more stops. You can even add two stops at once before you add the third one. But if you want to add your stops one by one then you can do it by entering your stop in the first destination option and then you can add your destination in the second provided destination option. And you can leave the third destination option if you do not want to add the next destination. And it’s done now.
You can add only two stops, at one ride. You can add a new ride after reaching your destination. Some people have a query that how long uber stops? Uber has set 8 hour of limit on all rides whether it’s a highway ride or on simple roads.
How to add a stop on the Android App:
If you are the one who is using Android, then you can follow the steps shared below to add one or more stops:
- Open your Uber app.
- Now, click on the “Where To?” option.
- Select the plus icon on the right side of your screen.
- Here you can add a stop.
- If you desire to add your next stop, then enter it in the second destination option available.
- Click on “Done.”
- Finally, Confirm your destination address.
How to add a stop on the iPhone App:
If you want to add a stop with iPhone App, then follow these simple steps that we have shared below:
- First, open the uber app on your device.
- Click on the “Where To?” option.
- Here, click on the + sign.
- Enter your desired destination.
- If you want to add another destination, then add it to the second destination option.
- Click on “Done.”
- Finally, confirm your ride.
We shared the complete details on how to add a stop on Uber. Now, you can check all the details mentioned above and set your ride as you want. Is it worth reading? If yes, share your thoughts in the comment box below.