In today’s fast-paced world, websites like 7 Cups are growing so fast due to mental health issues.
It has become a great concern for all those who are suffering from any sort of mental health condition. Mental health problems are growing day by day and people need help to make their lives easy.
They need proper counseling and mentorship to grow. This website offers you professionals help and guides under one stop shop. In this article, we will explore the benefits and drawbacks of such websites and how they can help you in making your mental health better.
For More Informational news click here
What is meant by 7 Cups?
We will discuss all the websites like 7 Cups but before that let me tell you what 7 Cups is.
It is an online platform that offers mental health support via trained and licensed therapists. The website was started in 2013 by Glen Moriarty, who was a licensed psychologist. He started his website to provide affordable mental health to all the people who are suffering. The platform offers a wide range of services such as online chat, forums, self-help guides, and one-on-one therapy sessions. Most of people have a query that What apps are similar to 7 Cups of Tea?
Below we have shared some best apps that are similar to the 7 Cups website:
- BH. BetterHelp
- BlahTherapy Chat Hub
- CarePaths EHR
Benefits of Websites like 7 Cups:
- Accessibility: One of the main benefits of websites like 7 Cups is that they provide mental health support to anyone, anywhere, and at any time. This is best for all the people who cannot travel from one place to another or who are unable to relocate.
- Affordability: Most mental health services are expensive, and you cannot access them easily. So, Websites like 7 Cups are considered the most affordable options. It also offers you some services free of cost, which is the most eye-catching factor for all its customers.
- Anonymity: Some people may feel hesitant to go for a mental health care doctor, so now by using these kinds of websites you can consult with a professional therapist at your place without going anywhere.
- Variety of services: Websites like 7 Cups offer a huge range of services that you surely may need if you are suffering from any kind of mental health issues. They provide you with a 1 on 1 session to understand you easily and they will surely help you as per your requirements. Most people have a query that Can you get paid on 7 Cups? Therapists that are working on the 7 Cups websites are paid on a monthly basis. And some work on the contract.
Drawbacks of Websites like 7 Cups:
- Lack of Regulation: Websites like 7 Cups are not regulated by any governing body which is not a trustable factor. So, you cannot trust the services they are providing you.
- Limited scope: Websites like 7 Cups cannot replace traditional therapy or counseling for sure.
Read More:Air France Strike:An analysis of the causes and Implications
Websites like 7 Cups offer a wide range of services to all struggling people with mental health issues. They help you whenever you need them. However, it is important to note that they cannot replace the physical therapist because people still trust more in them.